Priceline Hotel: 4* Phoenix (North Scottsdale) Westin Kierland Villas

nate538
By nate538,
in

Hard to really call this much of a deal, but it's the high season and I needed a big room at a nice resort for the family.  The best price on the Starwood web site was $326 non-refundable, so this is certainly a better deal.  

Priceline Express

Displayed as 4* North Scottsdale Area Condo

Amenities listed: 

Free Parking, Business Center, Free Internet, Indoor or Outdoor Pool, Condo, Fitness Center

Bed Choice Available

Guest Rating 8+

For the bed choice,

The standard, less expensive, choice (235) is described as:

1 Bedroom Villa - 1 King Bed - Nonsmoking - Kitchenette

The upgrade (258) is described as:

1 King Bed - Nonsmoking Villa

The upgrade is the Premium villa (870 sq ft, full kitchen) vs the standard (530 sq ft and kitchenette).  I chose the premium (358 at Starwood site)

Guests at the villas also have full access to the regular Westin Kierland resort / hotel  property nearby in addition to those at the Villas.  

Congratulations on your success!

If i'm reading your post correctly, this is about $100/nite less than a direct booking, which certainly seems like a good deal to me (high season or not).

Glad to hear that this should work well for your family and thank you for sharing your win with the board, helping us add this property to the Priceline Express Hotel List

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Have a great trip!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]