Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* New York City (Times Square South) Westin New York at Times Square

jeffyjoon
By jeffyjoon,
in

This is my first post. I'm sorry for not reading the previous topics. actually I have to book hotel by today because on Saturday my trip will be started. Anyway, I would like to book a hotel in the New York for two nights. My friends recommended me to book a hotel near Times Square. I checked the Hotwire and it has the following offer:

date: 1/14-1/16

Hotel stars: 4.5

Per room per night: 97.00

FULL AMENITIES: Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Roll-in shower

Does anyone know which hotel is this? I'm looking for a reasonable price (between $250-$300 for two nights including tax other fees) with good location. Do you have any suggestions from any sites (priceline, hotwire,...) ? 

Thank you so much in advance for your help and consideration.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

If you haven't yet, please start by reading your messages.

Best guess for the property above would be the Westin New York at Times Square which tends to get good reviews and is well located (both near Times Square and multiple subway lines)... this would be a good value for this property.

I believe this 4 Star Times Square hotel (confirm your dates on the landing page) for $97/nite with Restaurant, Business Center, Fitness Center is the same property (although a chance this one could also be the Crowne Plaza) and would be a few dollars less on an all-in basis.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and are looking forward to your trip.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]