Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Los Angeles (LAX - Los Angeles Airport) Hilton Los Angeles Airport

CatherineEmily19
By CatherineEmily19,
in

Used the Better Bidding PRICELINE link.

Hilton Los Angeles Airport

5711 West Century Boulevard, Los Angeles , CA

I've stayed here before. Nice rooms but parking is HORRIBLE. I have a compact car and I still think the parking spaces are too small. Sometimes they don't have any room for any cars at all. $29 a night!! I'm going to try to find cheaper parking around the hotel. If I find something, I'll come back on here and let you know. 

Offer price: $77.00/night
Number of rooms: 1 room
Number of nights: 2 nights

Room subtotal: $154.00
Taxes & fees: $33.22
Total charged today:

$187.22

Congratulations on your success!

Nice to see you received a good deal at this property... hopefully you'll be just as lucky in finding alternative parking options near by.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I found alternative parking! 

The the building is called Airport Spectrum, address is 5757 W Century blvd. It's right next to the Hilton (west of it). 

$10.50 if parked for less than 24 hrs 

$13.95 if parked more than 24 hrs 

No in and out, must pay before leaving parking structure. 

I parked in the street during the day after the first night since I was in and out of the hotel. It's behind the hotel on 98th st. $1/hr parking, max 2 hrs. Free after 8pm but you need to move it by 2am. 

If you think you'll be in and out a lot, then maybe the $30 will be worth paying. Or you can do what I did.

I saved $37! So I'm pretty happy. The walk from the street was further away compared to the parking structure. 

The Los Angeles airport Marriott is right next door too, so if the parking is crazy as well, then you can try Airport Spectrum. 

Hope this helps! 

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]