Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* Beaver Creek (Avon) The Westin Riverfront Resort and Spa at Beaver Creek Mountain

goethe
By goethe,
in

Just booked a 50% off room at The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa at Beaver Creek Mountain through Hotwire 1/21-1/23 (I will use the BB links from now on as I just joined this forum). The BB rating had the hotel at 4* but the Hotwire rating is now 4.5*, the only one in Avon.

Welcome to BetterBidding and Congratulations on your success!

I apologize for missing this post the first time around, we have been busy with upgrading the board and in the process we missed seeing/replying to 4 or 5 posts (this being one of them)

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and helping us update the HOTWIRE HOTEL LIST with the new star rating for this property.

So we can compete this listing can you please also add a reply to this thread with the room rate per nite of your win and the amenities HOTWIRE shows for this property, including any 'accessible' amenities, when viewing this purchase using the MY ACCOUNT >> MY TRIPS link on the top right of their home page.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the follow-up and helping us add the amenity set for this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Hope you enjoyed your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]