Hotwire Hotel: Kauai Hotwire What hotel?

MeShell81
By MeShell81,
in

Hello 

We are Island hopping and I am looking for a hotel/ condo for 4/1-4/4 2016 in either Lihue or Poipu area 

Hotwire advertised these two: 

1. Lihue-Kapaa Area 4* 

95% recommended at $157/ night 

Complimentary free parking free internet 

Amenities beachfront, fitness, oceanfront, pool(s), resort, restaurants, smoke free rooms , golf nearby business center 

2. Poipu Area Condo 4* 

95% recommended at $335/ night 

resort fee 32/night 

complimentary parking and internet 

air conditioning, daily housekeeping, fitness center, full kitchen, laundry in room, near beach, resort , golf nearby, business center 

Any guesses ? :)

Thank you and I clicked on links and use links to purchase !

~M

I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you search using our BiddingHelper.com tool.

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities (including any accessible amenities) then what you have listed above? Using this method, below is the full list of amenities i'm seeing for each:

4* Lihue - Kapaa

Free Parking

Free Internet

Resort

Beachfront

Oceanfront

Smoke Free

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business

Hi-Speed Internet

Golf

Kitchenette

Spa

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Handicapped Parking

--> if this is what you're seeing, the Waipouli Beach Resort and Spa would be my guess here.

If you are interested in this property i believe it is the same one offered HERE (confirm your dates on the landing page) with Condo, Indoor or Outdoor Pool, Restaurant, Free Internet, Free Parking, Fitness Center, but would be a bit cheaper at $143/nite.

4* Poipu Area Condo

Free Parking

Free Internet

Resort

Near Beach

Kitchen

Daily Housekeeping

A/C

Laundry in room

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business

24hr Front Desk

Laundry

Hi-Speed Internet

Golf

Room Accessible

Wheelchair Accessible

--> Wyndham Koloa Landing At Poipu Beach would be my best guess for this one

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you for the info on BiddingHelper.com:) I clicked and it is awesome

Question For the Koloa Landing do you know if they have studios ??? ... I have stayed there before and I thought it was just 1 2 and 3 bedroom condos, but since it does not say on the hotwire bidding helper, just curious if this has even been reported as a win and if they have studios.... 

Thanks

You can try searching for your dates and seeing the room types available as i'm not familiar with this property, but the smallest room type i see is a 1BR.

If you are willing to spend $300+ for a room this trip you can also consider this 4.5* Poipu hotel (confirm your dates on the landing page) with Indoor or Outdoor Pool, Pets Allowed, Restaurant, Business Center, Fitness Center... my guess here is the well reviewed Ko'A Kea Hotel and Resort At Poipu Beach.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide for this trip or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for closing this thread with your decision.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Have a great trip and enjoy the time with your friends on vacation.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]