Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Orange County (Disneyland - Anaheim Convention Center - Garden Grove) Anaheim Marriott Suites

Chuck W.
By Chuck W.,
in

Another trip to Disneyland.... .

I started out at $52 and worked my way up to $70 before my bid was accepted.  The last bid before the winning one was $65.

My winning bid of $70.00, plus $15.29 for taxes and fees for a grand total of $85.29  The Marriott Suites doesn't have a hotel fee and they have free parking.  If I had booked it through their web site it would have been $139.33.  A $54.04 savings.  Cool!

As usual, I used BetterBidding's site for the PRICELINE links to start my purchase and searches.  Many thanks to BetterBidding!

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you're pleased with your most recent purchase and that you're looking forward to your return to this area.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay... and have fun at the park!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 4 weeks later...

Another great stay at the Marriott Suites.  Clean and quiet.  I was hit with a $12.00 parking fee this time.  I have never had to paid for parking there before. 

Also, you can pay $20 for a round trip for four to Disneyland using the Hotels shuttle.  This time we used Lyft and paid $5.96 each way.  Plus, there was no wait time going or coming from Disneyland.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]