Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* Pittsburgh (Downtown) Hotel Monaco Pittsburgh, a Kimpton Hotel

johnnypope
By johnnypope,
in

Any help would be appreciated.  I'm hoping for Hotel Monaco. 

Downtown Pittsburgh area boutique hotel

2/12/16 - 2/14/16

2 Adults, 1 Room, 0 children

4.5 stars
95% recommended

$133/night (31% off $193)

FULL AMENITIES:

Free Internet

Boutique hotel

Smoke-free rooms

Fitness center

Restaurant(s)

Business center

Internet access

Spa services

I used the Hotwire Easy View and this was the complete list of amenities.

The "Boutique hotel" and "Spa services" lead me to believe it's the Monaco. But there is another one, with the same amenities for $153/night. The amenities for the $153/night are as follows (all other information the same as above):

FULL AMENITIES:

Free Internet

Boutique hotel

Smoke-free rooms

Fitness center

Restaurant(s)

Business center

Internet access

Accessible for visually impaired

Accessible for hearing impaired

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Roll-in shower

It's important that I get the Monaco for the weekend, so I'm not sure if it's worth the $100 gamble to end up with the wrong hotel. 

Thank you!

The first listing has not yet been ID'd/reported to the board. The Monaco would be a possibility, but it may be a different property not yet reported to the board.

I'm not seeing the second listing when searching for these dates - are you searching for more than 2 adults?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

So I took the gamble and got a winner. It was the Hotel Monaco. Whoo! Not sure if there is something further I can do to help populate the community with the Hotel Monaco and it's amenities? Let me know if so. Other than that, I did use the BetterBidding Hotwire link to complete my booking. Thanks y'all!

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you scored a great deal at this very well reviewed property and that you're pleased with the results.

Thank you for using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase and sharing your win, helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]