Hotwire Hotel: 4* Toronto (Downtown Toronto East) One King West Hotel and Residence

cwl6750084
By cwl6750084,
in

I am looking at the following two hotels in Toronto from 19 Dec to 27 Dec:

1. 4* Downtown Toronto East / USD 67.00 / FULL AMENITIES: Condo, Pet friendly, Suite, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible path of travel

2. 4* Toronto Airport East / USD 65.00 / FULL AMENITIES: Airport shuttle, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Golf nearby  (It somehow only shows up if the check-out date is 28 Dec.)

I am weighting these options against Hilton Toronto Airport for USD 675 or The Westin Bristol Place Toronto Airport for USD 635.

Thanks for any assistance with this.

Please provide the star rating for each listing and we would be happy to take a look and try to ID the above listings.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Sorry, my bad, I left that out by mistake.  Both hotels are 4*.

4* East $67

--- My guess would be the One King West.

4* Airport East

-- Are you still seeing this listing when searching? I'm not seeing a 4* in either airport zone when searching for 2 adults for these dates.

Thank you for keeping us updated on what you decide and let us know if you have additional questions.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Just to confirm, is your checkout the 27th or 28th?

In terms of checking out the 28th, the 4* Airport East property has not yet been ID'd/reported, but my guess is either a new amenity set for the Westin or Sheraton.

Thank you for keeping us updated on what you decide and let us know if you have additional questions.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see the same hotel appeared for your revised dates and that you're happy with the outcome.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]