Hotwire Hotel: 5* Los Angeles (Beverly Hills) InterContinental Los Angeles Century City

John and Tami
By John and Tami,
in

Hi,

I clicked the Hotwire and Priceline links as well as the bidding helper to get full amenities. (But then I closed the tab by accident and reopened.)

Beverly Hills, CA April 23-25, 2016

2 adults, 1 child age 3

5*

$199/nt (regular $605)

(taces and fees just under $50/nt)

full amenities-

pet friendly, fitness center, pool, restaurant, biz center, internet access, golf nearby, tennis nearby, accessible for visually impaired, accessible for hearing impaired,

accessible path of travel, in room accessibility, accessible bathroom, accessible parking, roll in shower

Any idea which hotel this could be? Thanks in advance!!

John and Tami

That amenity set (Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Golf, Tennis, Blind Accessible, Deaf Accessible, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Handicapped Parking, Roll-in Shower, Pet Friendly) at the 5* level in Beverly Hills has been seen with the Intercontinental previously, so that would be my guess.

Please let us know if we can be of any further help and thanks for keeping us updated.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

It was the Intercontinental. Large room sizes (minimum 425 sf), which is great for traveling with kids. I knew the options of what I could get, but I think Hotwire was stretching it - by a long shot - saying these rooms were regularly $605 and 67% off. The rack rate doesn't even go over $300 at the Intercontinental, and published rates are $245. So this is not a "deal", yet I am happy with the purchase and happy to have this portion of the trip taken care of. Thanks for help id'ing!!!

Yes, I had read that before and forgot about it. I use HOTWIRE several times a year and the %off is generally more "spot on". They would have to include the Peninsula and other high end properties (possibly in the system but not yet reported) to get that rate in that class. But I am happy with the quality, price and location - and Hotwire and better bidding, of course!!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]