in

Hotwire Hotrate Deal for 2.5*   Amenities are:

Free breakfast
Free Internet
Pet friendly
Pet friendly - terms apply
Fitness center
Pool(s)

I have to say this is one of the first times that I am dissappointed with my deal.   I looked at the BetterBidding Hotwire list and was expecting Baymont Inn as that is the only 2.5 * listed for both Hotwire and Priceline.   I got a deal, but the rooms are not what I was expecting (doors open to the outside rather than to the inside).

Buyer beware on 2.5 star in Greenville!

Sorry to hear that the result is a disappointment. 

Hopefully the hotel will work out better-than-expected.

As noted at the top of the lists, they only include what has been reported to the board - new hotels can appear at any time. Thank you for letting us know about this new Hot.wire property so that we can update the site's Hotwire Hotel List.

Are there any additional amenities (such as accessible amenities) showing under the trip information in your Hot.wire account? Thanks.

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

I know that the lists are not 100% updated or accurate, but it seems I get unlisted ones more than one would expect.

My son and I are staying there for a swim meet, but for one night over the weekend my wife and other son will be joining us.  The Clarion isn't really in the realm of acceptable romantic lodging as I probably could have gotten away with the Baymont being a little more upscale.  Oh well, that's the gamble of Hot.wire and Price.line.

Anyway, the complete amenities are as listed below:

Complimentary

Free Internet

Free breakfast

Amenities

Business center

Fitness center

Pet friendly

Pool(s)

Accessibility

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Accessible parking

Thanks for the follow-up!

...it seems I get unlisted ones more than one would expect.

In the future feel free to ask for help/confirmation of the hotel you think you're about to receive and you'll probably see your wins be more inline with your expectations.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]