Priceline Hotel: 2* Los Angeles - San Fernando Valley (Glendale) Extended Stay America Los Angeles-Glendale

carpediem888
By carpediem888,
in

Having made nearly 60 bids over the last month (largely 3.5 and 3-stars in this area and the South Bay:  I'm not too picky), I finally threw in the towel and booked a PRICELINE EXPRESS deal.  I was *this* close to winning my bid earlier this evening when they countered my $81 bid at $103.  No thanks.  Plus, I was already living on the edge with my visit just 3 days away.  Yes, I had a fully cancelable reservation booked but still wanted to put this to bed.  ;)

I knew this hotel would be the one when I saw the listing since I had won it before.  It is a decent place to hang one's hat for an extended weekend visit to a friend:  nothing fancy.

The free breakfast is pretty much a granola bar and a carton of milk but, luckily, I don't care since I'm going out for breakfast.  Free parking is always a good thing.  Daily housekeeping is not offered but I guess I get to pocket my budgeted tip money.

Room Price:  $74/night

# of nights:  4

Subtotal:  $296.00

Taxes and fees:  $53.64

Total:  $349.64

Congratulations on your success!

Good to see that you're familiar with this property and it will work for your needs and provide a good value for the price paid.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board. Can you please add a reply to this thread confirming the amenities that PRICELINE EXPRESS associated with this property and showed before your purchase.

Please use the requested PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your future travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]