Pets Allowed

Free Parking

Free Internet

Free Breakfast

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

2.5*, 7+ rating

$46/night

Priceline Express Deals

What are your thoughts? I'd think Extended Stay but there are several amenities matches that I'm finding. Will I do any better in this area by bidding? Thanks! =)

The Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - N. Westshore Blvd. would be my best guess for this one. (the Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - Spruce Street is a possibility, but the Westshore Blvd property is more likely, imo)

Bidding on PRICELINE is usually slightly cheaper than PRICELINE EXPRESS, but it becomes a question if you're willing to accept any 2.5* hotel in the zone OR if you would prefer to know certain aspects of the hotel (amenities, a user review of 7+ in this instance, etc)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide (and which part of the service you decide to book thru) and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Please keep us updated with what you decide and let us know if you have additional questions.

Please also use our free service, RateDrop.com to get alerts on PRICELINE EXPRESS, regular rate and Hot.wire price declines.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for your help on that one. I decided to stay with a friend - We stayed in the same area as this hotel zone and it was an extremely convenient and short drive to the airport, mall, nightlife and and football stadium and would absolutely choose this area again if I came back. 

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]