Priceline Hotel: 4* hotel times square identification

SARITA MATTAR
By SARITA MATTAR,
in

I've stayed at The Edison and it's your 'standard NYC 3 star hotel'...

The location is excellent but it's an older hotel, which in NYC means small rooms (common in NYC) and old furnishings (door knobs, bathroom fixtures, closet doors, etc).

Personally i like higher rated, newer, and more modern hotels, so i would personally look elsewhere, but the issue based upon your criteria is that i don't think you have many choices at the 3* level under $150 and you're not likely going to be able to get something that is higher rated, newer, and updated at this price point for your dates (which is during high-season in NYC)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 months later...

The Hotel Mela would be my best guess for this one.

Did you ever try the priceline bidding HERE??

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 years later...
On 04/07/2015 at 8:17 PM, thereuare said:

The Priceline Hotel List shows the Holiday Inn Midtown as being in the Central Park Zone and that would be my best guess for this one.

On the check-out page PRICELINE shows the total that you will be charged. Sometimes they will also show any resort fee that would need to be paid directly to the hotel, but i don't believe the Holiday Inn charges a resort fee.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help... but why are you considering this property over the previous hotel(s) guessed and that you were interested in?

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]