Hotwire Hotel: 4* Chicago (Magnificent Mile North - Water Tower) Warwick Allerton Hotel Chicago

soulberries
By soulberries,
in

I'm seeing on Priceline:

Magnificent Mile - River North Area Rated 7.0 out of 10 (or higher)

3 1/2*  $73

Pets Allowed
Business Center
Restaurant

Free Internet
Fitness Center

On Hotwire I see:

Magnificanet MIle North - Water Tower

Free Internet, Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Golf nearby, Tennis nearby, Spa services, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

So I'm thinking this might be the same hotel. What do you think it (they) may be?

The PRICELINE EXPRESS listing has not yet been ID'd/reported, but the Hotel Indigo would be a guess. If the Indigo, that's a very nice property in the Gold Coast.

A 3.5* in the Mag Mile N-WT zone w/Boutique, Restaurant, Fitness, Smoke Free, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Golf, Tennis, Spa, Blind Accessible, Deaf Accessible, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Handicapped Parking, Roll-in Shower, Pet Friendly 

- would be a possible match for the Indigo, which has been reported to the board as a 3.5* in this zone w/these amenities.

Please keep us updated with what you decide and let us know if you have any additional questions.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread. Once you win a hotel, use the 'ADD REPLY and REPORT WIN' button on the lower right corner of the page to edit the topic title to reflect your win and to provide the details of your purchase. This helps keep the board better organized by reducing the number of unresolved threads that don't have any follow-up or conclusion.

AaronJB may have a better guess then i do, but what are your needs for this trip... do you think you would be happy with a hotel with only a 55% recommendation from previous HOTWIRE guests?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I've been searching the River North area on both Hotwire and Priceline. On Hotwire, my preferred area is River North, however on Priceline they combine these two areas into one. Most of the River North areas on Hotwire are more than I hoped to spend. The exception is a 3 star that I'm pretty sure is the Inn of Chicago, which I don't want to stay at. For this reason, I've been searching for 3 1/2 and 4 stars in the River North area on Priceline, and have expanded my search to Magnificent Mile, Water Tower on Hotwire. I'm sure Hotel Indigo would be fine for my needs except that it's really much further north than I wanted to stay, and would prefer to stay south of Water Tower itself.

I've been searching the River North area on both Hotwire and Priceline. On Hotwire, my preferred area is River North, however on Priceline they combine these two areas into one. Most of the River North areas on Hotwire are more than I hoped to spend. The exception is a 3 star that I'm pretty sure is the Inn of Chicago, which I don't want to stay at. For this reason, I've been searching for 3 1/2 and 4 stars in the River North area on Priceline, and have expanded my search to Magnificent Mile, Water Tower on Hotwire. I'm sure Hotel Indigo would be fine for my needs except that it's really much further north than I wanted to stay, and would prefer to stay south of Water Tower itself.

Are there any Hot.wire listings of interest in the Mag Mile-RN area on Hot.wire aside from the 3*?

A guess for the 4* Mag Mile-WT for $78 would be the Allerton.

I definitely understand wanting to keep prices down, but one note would be that lets say you stay out late and want to take a taxi back to your hotel. That's $7.50-12 that you wouldn't have to spend if you were in River North if you were going to be primarily in that area.

A couple of the highlights of what I'm seeing:

4.5* Mag Mile-RN Restaurant, Fitness, Smoke Free, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Laundry, Pet Friendly $100

-- Likely Westin RN, which is a very nice property.

4* Mag Mile-RN Boutique, Restaurant, Fitness, Smoke Free, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Blind Accessible, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Handicapped Parking, Roll-in Shower $93

-- Possible match for the Hotel Chicago

Please let us know if you have any questions before booking. I'm very familiar with the city and would also be happy to answer any city questions.

Thank you. I ended up going with the 4* on Hotwire which works well for my needs, especially location.

As always, I used the Priceline and HOTWIRE links for searches, and used the BB HOTWIRE link for my purchase.

Complete list of amenities (after purchase)

Boutique hotel

Smoke-free rooms

Fitness center

Restaurant(s)

Business center

Internet access

Accessibility

Accessible for visually impaired

Accessible for hearing impaired

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Accessible parking

Roll-in shower

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]