Priceline Hotel: Canadiantrying to find a 4 star hotel in NYC (29-4 until 30-4)

beachboymtl
By beachboymtl,
in

Hi, fairly new to this web site!

I'll be heading to New York April 29 until April 30th with my girlfriend. I'm looking for a 4 star hotel in Midtown East or Time Square. I'd like to pay under 130$ for the night. I was wondering if Canadian can use Priceline and if so, what would be a good plan to get the price I want. Should I wait until last minute and I'm a stuck only using Hotwire.

Thank You, all the help would be appreciated :)

You can use Priceline but there is a small problem when you put your address. Just put the state as Ca,California & ZIP code 99999 & that will work fine. The other problem is some Canadian credit cards are not accepted. You usually have no problem with Mastercard & Amex but I had a problem with my RBC Visa for a long time & then I tried it one day and it worked fine. Good luck.

Hi. This site is brilliant and I will use it for my forthcoming trip to NYC/Caribbean. Could you also please advise on a UK resident bidding on Priceline, how to enter my address and postcode and if a UK Visa/Mastercard will be accepted. Thanks.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]