Hotwire Hotel: Help Identifying 2* Hotel Disneyland North

Marleaubugatti
By Marleaubugatti,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

The Travelodge Anaheim at Disneyland Drive or the Super 8 Anaheim/Disneyland Dr. would be my guess for this one.

If looking for something around this pricepoint you could also consider (confirm all dates on the landing page):

2 star Disneyland hotel for $40/nite with: Indoor or Outdoor Pool, Free Breakfast... best guess for this one would be the Travelodge Anaheim International Inn

For a little more this higher rated (and better reviewed) 2.5* Disneyland property for $70/nite with: Indoor or Outdoor Pool, Free Breakfast, Free Internet, Free Parking, Business Center, Fitness Center... my guess here would be the Holiday Inn Express Garden Grove

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

How about this 3 star Disneyland hotel (confirm your dates on the landing page) for $80/nite with:

Business Center

Free Internet

Free Breakfast

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Fitness Center

... best guess here would be the Hyatt Place at Anaheim Resort Convention Center (which gets excellent reviews and has a 4.5/5.0 TA rating). As well, this PRICELINE EXPRESS property also shows an excellent 9.0+ user review rating from previous guests, so even if it should turn out to be a different hotel, you still have a 'safety net' that it should prove to be a great property and experience.

Does this one work for your needs?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

It's the Hyatt Place... i have seen the brand rated both 3* and 3.5* by PRICELINE, but the one i'm referring to above in this location is currently 3 star rated.

As a brand, this chain typically gets great reviews (as evidenced by the TA rating and PRICELINE user review ratings referenced above), includes free breakfast, and the rooms are oversized (like studio suites with a 3/4 wall separating the living area from the sleeping area)

Given the reviews i don't think quality is going to be an issue at all and it will likely please your boyfriend, imo.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]