Priceline Hotel: 4* Toronto (Airport East YYZ) Hilton Toronto Airport Hotel and Suites

Bob7
By Bob7,
in

Booked this well ahead b/c the price was great and it's Valentine's Day weekend, don't know if that fills up hotels.  $20 taxes/fees were added for a $100 total, and I went with PL b/c although the Hot.wire price was the same, HW's taxes/fees were $2 more.  25 % fees still makes yer eyes roll.  I would have bid, but needed to know it had the shuttle before buying, which PRICELINE EXPRESS shows.  Regular price for this room on the hotel web site was $149.

Amenities are:

Airport shuttle, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Tennis nearby

Used the PRICELINE link on this board to support the site, thx staff.

I see the header gives the price as $62, which was the US$ rate on PL, and before I booked it I changed the currency on PL to CAN$ which then came to $80CA which I paid, plus the above taxes/fees of $20CA = total $100CA.  I thought when I posted the win I gave the CAN price but maybe not.

Our backend systems automatically convert non-US currencies to USD$ based upon the current conversion price. We use the USD$ price to remain consistent throughout the board and avoid any misinterpretation in the future based upon currency fluctuations.

Thank you for the follow-up and enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]