Hotwire Hotel: Help IDing Naples Hotels

wicky33
By wicky33,
in

Hello, 

Thinking of staying in Naples for one night Nov 20. I want to stay in Naples property. 

Do you know which hotels the following might be.... I used the Bidding.Helper link for the info below. 

4.5*, Naples, 85% approval

Business center   Fitness center   Near beach   Pool(s)   Resort   Restaurant(s)   Smoke-free rooms

$146

4.0* Naples 75% approval

Business center   Condo   Fitness center   Golf nearby   Internet access   Pool(s)   Resort   Restaurant(s)   Tennis nearby

$149

Thanks!!!

Please provide a follow-up for your prior Detroit Hotwire thread...

Ended up not booking Hotwire Detroit in August so no follow up.

Nobody reading your Detroit thread will know to look at your Phoenix hotel thread to learn that you didn't end up booking the HOTWIRE hotel, please follow-up that thread with whatever you did do for that trip, as this makes the board more complete, better organized, and useful for everyone.

Also, please follow-up your Phoenix thread whatever you decided for that trip.

Lastly, for the hotels above, I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you click thru a few extra links.

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities (including any accessible amenities) then what you have listed above?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks!! I just updated my last post for Phoenix.

Per  HW Easyview I see the following in Naples.

4.5* shows-- FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Resort, Near beach, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Golf nearby, Tennis nearby, Spa services, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

4.0* shows-- FULL AMENITIES: Resort, Condo, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Golf nearby, Tennis nearby, Spa services

4.5* 

--- Not yet ID'd/reported to the board but a guess would be that the Waldorf may have been upgraded to 4.5*. It may be something else, but in any case, the listing shows a 4.5/5 tripadvisor rating so the hotel gets excellent reviews.

4* Not yet ID'd/reported and listed as a hotel new to Hot.wire. No guess,but also a 4.5/5 tripadvisor rating so the underlying gets excellent reviews.

Please keep us updated on what you decide and let us know if you have additional questions.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

The Waldorf Naples has changed ownership and is now the Naples Grande Beach Resort... i would agree that this would be the best guess for the 4.5* offer.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]