Hotwire Hotel: Help figuring out what these hotels are

Disneymom234
By Disneymom234,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please start by reading your messages (which will also remove the red box at the top of the page and make the board easier to navigate)

When bidding on PRICELINE you need to be willing to accept any hotel in the zone at the star rating (or higher) that you're bidding on. The only amenity information shown may be amenities that are present at every hotel in the zone (ie- if all 4 star hotels in the zone offer a Restaurant then this amenity may be shown next to the 4 star rating when bidding)

Best guess for the PRICELINE EXPRESS offer above would be the Homewood Suites by Hilton® Anaheim-Main Gate Area.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

dates are 10/18-10/25

2 adults and 2 kids 

3* anaheim disney south convention center

121 per night

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free Internet, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

2* Anaheim - Disney South - Convention Center

96 per night 

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free breakfast, Free Internet, Fitness center, Pool(s), Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking

3.5 * Anaheim - Disney South - Convention Center

116 per night 

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking

2.5 * Anaheim - Disney North

106 per night 

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free breakfast, Free Internet, Pet friendly, Pool(s), Self-service laundry, Internet access, Kitchenette

2.5* anaheim disney north 

98.00 per night 

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free breakfast, Free Internet, Boutique hotel, Pool(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Accessible path of travel, Accessible parking

there is also a 2.5 star for 107 a night but the amenities wont load on betterbidding for me. 

Please start by reading your messages (which will also remove the red box at the top of the page and make the board easier to navigate)

2x

Also, is there something in particular that you're looking for in a hotel for this trip? What is your desired star rating and maximum budget (per nite before fees/taxes)?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

what the 2x for? i read the messages when i started the account.. is that what that is for? 

iam looking preferably 3* or higher but i was curious about the 2.5 since it said kitchenette and either free parking or a bit cheaper to make up for parking that seems to run about 20 a night at most hotels (so have the hotel be no more than 80 in that case) 

i would maybe do less stars if it was a hotel that had been updated fairly recently. :-)

what the 2x for? i read the messages when i started the account.. is that what that is for? 

The 2x means "second time".   I think in this case it was for reading your messages (maybe there are new ones there if you've already read the starting ones?) and answering all the questions in the posts.   Or maybe you weren't going through the recommended links here to do your research?  

The more specific information the moderators have, the better they can help.  

Romelle

Disneymom234,

Researching hotels can be a time consuming process, so if there are a large number of hotel requests for a given trip (such as your above), that thread can get pushed to the back of the queue until we have more resources available to do the required work... this helps the majority of users have their requests responded to in a timely manner (which i think we do an excellent job of, even more so considering we provide this as a free resource). In the future you can have your posts responded to quicker if you try to filter the hotels requested to the ones which are the most likely candidates (based upon star rating, user reviews, price, etc.)

With the above noted, below is my best guess/comments for each:

3* anaheim disney south convention center

--> Anaheim Portofino Inn And Suites

2* Anaheim - Disney South - Convention Center

--> Days Inn and Suties Anaheim Garden Grove

3.5 * Anaheim - Disney South - Convention Center

--> Red Lion Inn

I'm not currently seeing either of the Disneyland North properties when searching for your dates and 2adults/2children.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Okay sorry guys. I misunderstood a few things. I was thinking you deal with thiz stuff so much you have a lot memorized. Didnt think about the fact that you deal with tons of areas.

I am just needing help on a few so i can close this.

Priceline express deal 10/18-10/25

3* 100 a night by disneyland

1 bedroom suite 2 queens non smoking Business Center

Free Internet

Free Breakfast

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Fitness Center

Im thinking residence inn?? From your list :)

Priceline express deal 10/18-10/25

3* 100 a night by disneyland

1 bedroom suite 2 queens non smoking Business Center

Free Internet

Free Breakfast

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Fitness Center

Im thinking residence inn?? From your list :)

A guess would be the Homewood Suites.

Please keep us updated on what you decide upon.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]