Priceline Hotel: 4* Seattle (Downtown - Pike Place - Retail District - Convention Center) Sheraton Seattle

Khickman32
By Khickman32,
in

Please follow-up your previous Priceline Los Angeles thread with whatever you decided to do for that trip, then reply here and we'll have a look at the PRICELINE EXPRESS offer above.

Please remember to follow-up your threads with your wins/decisions as you make them (even if you don't ultimately use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc) as this help keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone... as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your travel plans.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

We ended up not booking a hotel through PRICELINE, because we couldn't find a hotel in the area we wanted for the price.

In the future when you need a hotel near a specific location please use and book thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com... the interface there easily shows you options near almost any address in the world and see how much more/less it would cost to go up/down in star rating OR to stay closer/further from your ideal location.

Does anyone know how the area is around this hotel?

In terms of what... safety, things to do, etc? This is a well populated part of the city and i don't think you'll have any issues in terms of safety or finding places to go (coffee, restaurants, bars, etc) in the immediate area. As well, Seattle isn't that big geographically speaking and most things in the 'downtown' area are just a short walk away.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

HOTWIRE has a 4* deal of $117 for 10/24-10/25 in the Seattle - Downtown - Convention Center, Capitol Hill, Retail District area hotel. The amenities are : Resort, Pet Friendly, Indoor pool(s), Smoke-free rooms, pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, Self-Service Laundry, Internet Access, Roll-in shower. Based on the betterbidding hotel list I'm thinking this may be the Sheraton. What do you think?

I am aware I have an open post on PRICELINE for Seattle as well. I'm trying to compare the offers between hotwire and priceline, so I thought I needed to create a new post for the Hotwire site on this forum.

Thanks for any help you can provide :)

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread. Once you win a hotel, use the 'ADD REPLY and REPORT WIN' button on the lower right corner of the page to edit the topic title to reflect your win and to provide the details of your purchase. This helps keep the board better organized by reducing the number of unresolved threads that don't have any follow-up or conclusion.

Best guess for the PRICELINE EXPRESS offer above would be the Sheraton (i'm assuming the HOTWIRE offer is no longer relevant since that is for a shorter stay then your new set of dates)

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Congrats on your success. :)

Nice deal for this property and hope you are looking forward to your stay.  Thank you for letting us know about the change in amenity set for this PRICELINE EXPRESS property so that we can update the site's Priceline Hotel List.

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]