Hotwire Hotel: 3* Tampa (Tampa Airport South - Westshore) Hyatt Place Tampa Airport/Westshore

buddy222
By buddy222,
in

I'm sorry to say that a 3* property with this amenity combo has not yet been reported/ID'd to the board.

But it looks like a new or re-rated property so a guess would be that the Hyatt Place Tampa Airport/Westshore is down to 3*.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases. 

Keep us updated on your progress and let us know what you ultimately decide or if we can be of further help.

Yellowdog.

Is there something in particular that you're looking for from this stay as i'm seeing higher rated hotels offered for less, such as this 3.5* Tampa Airport South - Westshore hotel (confirm your dates on the landing page) for $85/nite with: Indoor or Outdoor Pool, Airport Shuttle, Free Parking, Business Center, Fitness Center... my best guess for this one would be the Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Tampa Airport-Westshore

There is also this 4 star hotel (again, confirm dates on the landing page) for just a little more at $115/nite, with Indoor or Outdoor Pool, Restaurant, Free Parking, Business Center, Fitness Center... my guess here would be the well reviewed Intercontinental Tampa.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]