Priceline Hotel: 3* San Francisco (Union Square East - Nob Hill) The Mosser

surajsethi
By surajsethi,
in

Hi there,

Just looking for some advice and suggestions for a hotel (3* and better) in the the San Fran downtown/union sq/Embarcardero/Wharf area.

I've noticed a few people getting 4* hotels for around $110-$120 in late Nov/Dec. In my searches so far, I haven't found anything even close to these prices.

Just after any advice on the best possible deal/bargain for a good hotel in San Fran for those dates. I have a budget of around $175/night but hoping to get something for less if at all possible.

Thanks

Suraj

San Francisco has become one of the most expensive hotel cities in the US in the last few years, unfortunately, with less and less in the way of more reasonable periods. If there's something going on, rates can ramp up quickly. I think you could possibly manage a 4* in the $200 area ($195-215.) What have you tried bidding up to so far?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

I have a budget of around $175/night but hoping to get something for less if at all possible.

Have your $195 bids been at the 3* or higher level and included all of your acceptable zones?

Are there any PRICELINE EXPRESS / HOTWIRE deals that you can recommend as well?

Currently there is nothing on PRICELINE EXPRESS or HOTWIRE in your desired zones and star rating that is priced less then $175/nite (nor $195/nite)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Yea, it was rejected at with all these zones at 195. Seems like the prices have come down today?

Can you help ID this PRICELINE EXPRESS offer?

3 Star Hotel in Civic Center South - South of Market Area for $161/night

Pets Allowed

Business Center

Restaurant

Free Internet

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Fitness Center

I have a hunch its the Holiday Inn Civic Centre - what do you think?

Thanks

On HOTWIRE i'm currently seeing what appears to be the Hotel Whitcomb for $145/nite and the Carriage Inn for $167/nite... do either of these work for your needs? (i'm not longer seeing the PRICELINE EXPRESS offer above when searching for your dates)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you won something that will seem to work well for your plans this trip.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us update the Priceline Hotel List with the new star rating for this property.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]