Hotwire Hotel: 3* Los Angeles (Hollywood) The Dixie Hollywood Hotel

salcidocarlos
By salcidocarlos,
in

Hi,

I'm trying to identify the following hotels in LA for October 10-11:

3* Hollywood $115.00 USD
Amenities Include: Free parking, Free Internet and more...

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free Internet, Internet access, Accessible path of travel, Accessible parking

3.5* Hollywood $129.00 USD
Amenities Include: Free Internet, Pool(s), Fitness center, Business center and more...

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Fitness center, Pool(s), Business center, Internet access

4* Downtown Los Angeles $143.00 USD
Amenities Include: Internet access, Pool(s), Fitness center, Business center and more...

FULL AMENITIES: Boutique hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

3* Downtown Los Angeles $100.00 USD
Amenities Include: Internet access, Fitness center, Business center and more...

FULL AMENITIES: Fitness center,  Business center,  Internet access

I'm searching for a hotel in this two zones (Hollywood and Downtown), my maximum budget is $150 USD.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Carlos Salcido

Best guess / comments for each:

3* Hollywood $115.00 USD

--> Hollywood Historic Hotel... but do you really want to stay at a hotel with a 45% user recommendation rating??

3.5* Hollywood $129.00 USD

--> no guess

4* Downtown Los Angeles $143.00 USD

--> The L.A. Hotel Downtown

3* Downtown Los Angeles $100.00 USD

--> not seeing this property when searching for your dates

Confirm your dates on the landing pages of the following, but i'm seeing these which i think would be of interest to you:

4* Downtown hotel for $138/nite with Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Business... my guess here would be The Westin Bonaventure Hotel and Suites, Los Angeles (or a less likely, but secondary guess of the Omni)

3.5* Downtown for $127/nite with: Restaurant, Fitness, Free Internet, Business... the Sheraton would be my best guess for this one would be the Sheraton Los Angeles Downtown

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I just book a hotel that doesn't appear on previous searches, it's a 3* and with the following details:

Amenities

Free parking
    Free Internet
    Pet friendly
    Smoke-free rooms
    Pool(s)
    Restaurant(s)
    Self-service laundry
    Internet access
    Golf nearby

Accessible path of travel
    In-room accessibility
    Accessible parking

Price without taxes: $115.00

The location and price are perfect for one night in LA.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]