Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Seattle (Downtown - Convention Center, Capitol Hill, Retail District) Hotel Max

sschulen
By sschulen,
in

My wife and I are heading to Seattle after the Portland Marathon on 10/6-10/11.

We are looking 3.5-4* (and 3* with excellent reviews)  with total 900-1150 total with tax at downtown locations both the CC/CH/RD and QA/BT/SC/SN, but would like to only bid if fairly confident we would be in the Belltown area (and the other downtown if we were positive it were Pike place and not by the stadiums.

I know it is a lot of demand without knowing the hotels...

I've been following a few and trying to make my guess, but I'm not sure... If I can get a better idea so I know we'll be in convenient walkable areas not deserted at night that is a good base point I will pull the trigger.  

The 4 stars are higher than I want to pay right now, but if one creeps under $200 and we think we have a shot a a king size bed we will strongly consider it.  So far, no luck. 

3* Downtown PP/Stadiums/FD $172 (but moving b/t 132-172 all week)

Free breakfast, Smoke-free rooms, Internet access

3.5* Downtown CC/CH/RD  $165   -- Hotel Roosevelt?

Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

3* Downtown SC/SN/LU $185    -hotel 5?

Free Internet, Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

And a few others in QA/BT/SC/SN that aren't up now, but have gone up and down for the last few days...

3.5* 142 — ?Maqueen Hotel   — Farther away than I hoped
                Free Internet, Boutique hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Kitchenette, Spa services, Wheelchair accessible

3.5 145 — ?Maxwell house -- Farther away
                Free Internet, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

3* 120 — ?Homewood Suites
                Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Kitchenette, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

3* 164 — ?Hotel 5
                Free Internet, Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Any help would be greatly appreciated

3* Downtown/PP/Stadiums $172

-- Not yet ID'd/reported to the board. The Best Western Pioneer Square would be a maybe, but this may be something else not yet reported. Still, with a 4.5/5 tripadvisor rating, the reviews are certainly positive.

3.5* Convention $165

-- Are you still seeing this listing when searching?

3* Downtown SC/SN/LU 

-- What Hot.wire zone is this?

These are some of the options that I'm seeing for under $200 (and a couple a hair over $200) this morning. You may see slightly different prices.

3.5* Queen Anne $154

Boutique, Restaurant, Smoke Free, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Kitchenette, Spa, Wheelchair Accessible

-- Not yet ID'd - a guess would be a new amenity set for the Marqueen.

3* Queen Anne $191

Boutique, Restaurant, Fitness, Smoke Free, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Wheelchair Accessible, Handicapped Parking, Roll-in Shower, Pet Friendly

-- Possible match for  Hotel 5.

4* Convention $203

Resort, Restaurant, Pool, Indoor Pool, Smoke Free, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Laundry, Roll-in Shower, Pet Friendly

-- Possible match for the Sheraton

4* Pike Place $212

Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Smoke Free, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Laundry

-- Possible match for Silver Cloud Inn Stadium.

3* Queen Anne $122

Fitness, Smoke Free, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Kitchenette, Laundry, Blind Accessible, Deaf Accessible, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Handicapped Parking, Roll-in Shower

-- Possible match for Mediterranean Inn.

PL EXPRESS:

4* Downtown-Pike Place $198

Indoor or Outdoor Pool, Restaurant, Free Internet, Business Center, Fitness Center

-- Possible Sheraton or Westin.

3.5* Seattle Center-Space Needle-Lake Union $133

No amenities

-- A guess would be the Marqueen.

I'm not seeing any listings on PRICELINE EXPRESS with bed choice, which would possibly have allowed you to select a king room.

Please keep us updated on what you decide and let us know if you have any questions before booking.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

I see several 3* in that zone.

Please list the amenities and price HOT.WIRE associates with the hotel.

Run a new search using our BiddingHelper.com tool at the top of this page. Once the search is completed, use the EASY VIEW TAB and click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing to view the complete set of amenities. Then copy and paste the amenities, as well as the price, in a reply to this thread and we will then have a look at this offer.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Yellowdog.

4* CC, CH, Retail district

Resort, Pet friendly, Indoor pool(s), Smoke-free rooms, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Roll-in shower

90%+ on trip advisor

Possible match for the Sheraton.

Keep in mind you can also find all of the hotels reported to the board here: Hotwire Hotel List Washington

Please keep us updated with what you decide and let us know if you have additional questions.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]