Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Orange County (Anaheim - Disneyland North) Ramada Maingate North

LuXi07
By LuXi07,
in

I actually have been trying my bids on Priceline for 3 days, ranging from $45-$95 on 3.5* hotels but failed, which is weird because I've been using Priceline name your price to get my hotels around Disneyland for the past 3 years and have been able to get 3.5* hotels for $69-$79. I did a little research and it turned out that there is a Blizzcon event happening on the same weekend at the convention center down the street which skyrocketed all of the hotel prices! So I looked on Hotwire and found this deal.

At first, I thought I got the Ramada Maingate AT THE PARK and was happy because I stayed there before and loved the proximity of it to the Park. Then, Ifound out that it was Ramada Maingate NORTH, which broke my heart =(. But still its walking distance so it should be fine for the price =). I THINK I used your guys' HOTWIRE link, I remember clicking on the link to go to the website but I opened so many tabs I don't know if I reserved it with that link. Sorry XD

Amenities included:

Free parking, Free breakfast, Free Internet, Pool (s), Restaurant (s), Internet access, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, and Accessible parking.

85% Recommended

Fri, Nov 06, 2015 - Mon, Nov 09, 2015
Rate per night  $67.00

Nights:  3

Rooms ( 2 adults )

Subtotal  $201.00
                         Tax recovery charges + fees  $51.22

Hotwire total  $252.22

Thank you for using the HOTWIRE links on the board.

Sorry to see that you didn't get your preferred hotel, but glad to see this works for you also.

Feel free to ask the board for help before your future opaque purchases and we can try to help you take an educated guess (or confirm your own guess) as to what it is that you may be about to receive.

Enjoy your stay and have fun with Mickey.

Yellowdog.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]