Hotwire Hotel: Help ID - 10/5-6 - Disney North area hotel

EsKezzy
By EsKezzy,
in

This listing hasn't been ID'd/reported.I'll guess that this may be the Extended Stay Anaheim Convention Center, upgraded and with a somewhat different amenity set.

Please keep us updated with what you decide and let us know if you have additional questions.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Sometimes will you see the resort fee listed but not always and it's not the exact amount so I wouldn't use this to ID a hotel. It can help but don't put to much weight on it.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Yellowdog.

I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you click thru a few extra links.

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities (including any accessible amenities) then what you have listed above? Using this method, below is the full list of amenities i'm seeing for the 2.5 star hotel in this zone when searching for your dates:

Free Parking

Complimentary Breakfast

Free Internet

Pet Friendly

Pool

Laundry

Hi-Speed Internet

Kitchenette

Some Extended Stay property are 2.5* rated by HOTWIRE (and if currently in the Hotwire Hotel List as 2 stars they may have been upgraded since last reported to the board... see the comments at the top of the hotel lists)

To qualify for the 'Kitchenette' amenity the hotel needs to have a microwave and refrigerator in the room, not necessarily a full kitchen/stove top... most Extended Stay properties do indeed have at least a microwave and refrigerator.

What are your needs/requirement for this trip and what is your maximum budget per nite? (before taxes/fees)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

We have gotten pretty good at researching/identifying PRICELINE EXPRESS offers... is there a specific property that you're interested in?

If so, what are the details of the offer (dates of your stay, star rating, zone, room rate per nite, amenities associated with the offer, etc)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread. Once you win a hotel, use the 'ADD REPLY and REPORT WIN' button on the lower right corner of the page to edit the topic title to reflect your win and to provide the details of your purchase. This helps keep the board better organized by reducing the number of unresolved threads that don't have any follow-up or conclusion.

Also, what is the actual name of this zone as 'Disneyland Area' is not a zone name used by PRICELINE and i'm not seeing any 3.5* hotels offered in this area for $75/nite when searching for your dates.

It's called "Anaheim - Disney North area hotel" 

The other question was regarding priceline and I thought I had to keep PRICELINE and HOTWIRE questions separate. Sorry about that. I can put them together in the future - I was just trying to be clear.

Unfortunately it's not coming up at that is time so it's either take/full or the price has changed. I'll look later to see if I can find it again.

I'm not looking for a specific hotel - it's more that I don't want to pay a $15 "resort fee" that will put the cost over the price of a non-PL express deal.

Many hotels in this zone are going to charge resort fees and those who pay full price still have to pay the same resort fee.

Please keep us updated with what you decide and let us know if you have additional questions.

... I don't want to pay a $15 "resort fee" that will put the cost over the price of a non-PRICELINE EXPRESS deal.

The savings offered thru PRICELINE EXPRESS and/or HOTWIRE are usually greater then $15, so as noted above, i would focus more on finding a good deal all-in, regardless of whether or not the hotel charges a resort fee (ie- better to pay $75 + $15 resort fee (thru Price.line/HOTWIRE vs. $100 regular rate without any resort fee)

As also noted, the majority of hotels in this area will likely charge resort fees, so by only considering hotels that don't have any extra fees, you're excluding some very good hotels which may work well for your needs (and also may be cheaper all-in then a hotel that doesn't charge any resort fee)

What is your maximum budget for this stay? What is the best deal you're able to find at an acceptable hotel (that doesn't charge resort fees) at ResortFee.com?

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]