Priceline Hotel: Need Help - Toronto - Sept 19

mrcoledog
By mrcoledog,
in

I plan on getting engaged in Toronto, next weekend, Sept. 19, but it overlaps with TIFF raising all the hotel rates. I know I could have got a 4* for $200 a few weeks ago, but due to being unable to confirm the weekend, and a friend who said they could get me a deal at the RY (and couldn't), I missed out.

I'm looking for a minimum 4*, anywhere downtown East or West Toronto, or Yorkville for September 19. What can I get?

Thanks,

Jay

Unfortunately i'm not currently seeing this 5* offer either... although i am seeing it at $352/nite.

yellowdog, are you still seeing this at $228/nite or has the price gone up for you as well?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

You can bid 5* (as well as 4.5*, 4*, etc.) on Price.line, but you need to understand that you could get ANY 5* hotel within the Priceline zone map.  With Hot.wire, the experts here can give you an educated guess as to what hotel you are likely to get.

Also, Priceline and Hotwire zones are not the same.  If you want to bid Price.line, you need to take a good look at the particular Priceline zone map and be sure you are OK with the full shaded area of the zone.

Hot.wire offers can come and go.  Unfortunately you don't have a lot of time left to watch and wait.  

Have you looked at the PRICELINE EXPRESS offers?  They are similar to Hotwire offers, in that the price is fixed and amenities are listed.  

At the bottom of this thread you can see "Priceline Hotel List Canada / Hotwire Hotel List Canada".  If you click on that, you can see lists of hotels member have reported receiving through both Priceline and Hotwire.  While it is always possible to get a hotel as yet unreported, or one which recently has had its star level changed, the lists will still give you a good idea as to what is possible.  

Romelle

yellowdog, are you still seeing this at $228/nite or has the price gone up for you as well?

I'm getting $258 at the moment.

mrcoledog,

Do you see the property W/Restaurant, Fitness, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Laundry, Spa, Deaf Accessible, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Wheelchair Accessible, Roll-in Shower, Pet Friendly.

For what price do you see this?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Yellowdog.

Glad to see you found something that will work for your needs and budget.

Thank you for closing this thread with your decision.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]