Priceline Hotel: 5* Atlanta (Buckhead Area) Intercontinental Buckhead

UKAmelia
By UKAmelia,
in

I used the BB Hotwire link to find this 4* in Downtown Atlanta for $84/night. 80% recommended, 3.5 out of 5 on Trip Advisor.  Amenities: Business center   Fitness center   Pet friendly   Pool(s)   Restaurant(s)   Tennis nearby

Accessibility: Accessible for visually impaired Accessible for hearing impaired Accessible path of travel

I cannot match up anything with an amenity set that includes "tennis nearby."  Any ideas?

Thanks!

This listing has not yet been ID'd/reported to the board. It may be something else, but I'll guess that the Hilton with a slightly different amenity set would be a possibility.

Please keep us updated on what you decide and let us know if you have additional questions.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Same dates, 3.5*, boutique hotel, 90% recommended.  $95/night.  Says, "The last person got The Ellis Hotel."  Amenities: Free Internet Pet friendly Boutique hotel Smoke-free rooms Fitness center Restaurant(s) Business center Internet access Wheelchair accessible

Possible for the Ellis Hotel--maybe it has been downgraded to a 3.5*?

I took a look at this and believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you click thru a few extra links.

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities (including any accessible amenities) then what you have listed above? Using this method, below is the full list of amenities i'm seeing for the 4 star hotel in this zone when searching for your dates:

Pet Friendly

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business

Tennis

Blind Accessible

Deaf Accessible

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

Roll-in Shower

... if this is what you're seeing, then i do believe that this is likely the Hilton Atlanta.

For about the same price i will add that i'm seeing this 3.5 star Downtown hotel (confirm your dates on the landing page) for $96/nite... should this one be of any interest.

Both of the above are about half of prevailing rates for these dates, if neither of these work for your needs, what is it that you are looking for in a hotel for these dates?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks, I used the BiddingHelper.com tool and found the same amenities.  The location for the Hilton looks pretty good, but the reviews look questionable.   I need something family friendly, in a good location for sightseeing, and close to MARTA because we will not have a vehicle.  I would like to stay under $200 per night (under $150 would be great) and ideally book a 5* or 4.5*, or a 4* in the downtown area near the aquarium, coca-cola, etc.  I've been looking at the downtown, midtown, and buckhead areas.  We will need 2 beds (I know I cannot specify with PRICELINE, but I've never had an issue before).

Same dates, Oct 10-13, using BiddingHelper.com, I'm seeing a HOTWIRE rate of $167/night for a 4.5* in midtown with the following amenities: Free Internet, Indoor pool(s), Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Is this the Hyatt, just bumped to a 4.5*?

The Hyatt Midtown is already in the Hotwire Hotel List at the 4.5 star level, although this would be a slightly new amenity set for this property.

I haven't look to see how far the location of any of the hotels above are from the nearest MARTA station (you can use our MAPS and HOTELS.com site to see hotels near any train stations and filter the results to easily see how much more/less it would cost to go up/down in star rating OR to stay closer/further from your ideal location), but keep in mind that the majority of reviews come from guests who have paid full price and as a result they may expect a lot more. For example, at $200 you may find fault with a given hotel (and if you were so inclined write a poor review)... but at $100/nite you may find it to be a great value and have a very different viewpoint (and thus a more favorable review based upon the price paid)

Keep us updated on your progress and let us know what you decide or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Ideas for this 5* in Buckhead for $202/night?  FULL AMENITIES: Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Spa services, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

The hotwire hotel list doesn't list any 5* right now. 

This might not be as kid-friendly as some other hotels, but it looks like it will be quite nice, and the price is less than what seemed to be listed on Hotwire.  The MARTA is a short walk.   I feel happy with the price!  My first bid was $155.  It said I could rebid for $189, but I chose to add a 4.5* level and rebid at $166. 

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you found something that will work well for your needs and that you're pleased with the outcome.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]