Hotwire Hotel: 5* Vancouver (Vancouver Downtown - Coal Harbour - Stanley Park) The Pan Pacific Hotel Vancouver

pamshane
By pamshane,
in

I'm hoping to get Pan Pacific.  What are the chances of this being it?

$177 for July 24, 2016

Vancouver Downtown - Coal Harbour - Stanley Park

5*

FULL AMENITIES:

Resort

Pet friendly

Fitness center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business center

Internet access

Spa services

Accessible for hearing impaired

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Accessible parking

90% recommended

A banner appeared and stated to book fast because the last person who got this deal got the Pan Pacific.

I appreciate any and all help!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Note that "The last person got ___" information is in reference to the last person who won a hotel at this star rating in this zone... not necessarily the description of specific hotel currently being offered.

With the above noted, my best guess for the one above would indeed be The Pan Pacific Hotel Vancouver.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks so much for your help!  I have one more question in order to make my decision.  I'm not sure if I should ask the question in this thread or start another thread in the Priceline forum so if I need to start another, just let me know.

It seems that any 4.5 star hotel in Priceline is Pan Pacific.  Is that correct?  If that is the case, then the rate in Priceline is lower and the fees and taxes are lower.  It appears to be a no brainer, but I want to make sure I'm understanding everything correctly.

Thanks, again!  I browsed the site a lot last night and used all the links to help in my research.

While the Pan Pacific is the only 4.5* hotel reported to the board, there could always be others (or a new hotel may have been added or a hotel recently upgraded/downgraded). However, and just as important (if not more so), the star rating you choose when you bid on PRICELINE is the minimum that you're willing to accept, so your 4.5* bid could always be upgraded to a 5* hotel.

HOTWIRE would be the safer way to target a specific property in this instance (and how much would you be saving by using PRICELINE for this one nite stay... $10, $20? Perhaps worth it if you're flexible in the hotel you are willing to stay in, but probably not worth it if you're trying to target this specific hotel, imo)

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]