Hotwire Hotel: Austin South-Airport Area 2.5*

SonofaBish
By SonofaBish,
in

Looking for my last night in town, just need somewhere to lay my head that's not sketchy.....

2.5* - $82 - normally $215, NO ammenities listed.....

Only 20% approval rate scares me a bit.... but from the few bookings i've done on Hotwire, the "normal" prices are often pretty close to what you'd see the hotel on Priceline or Orbitz for.... only hotels in this range are Springhill Suites and Courtyard by Marriott...... I'd be fine with either of those, but not sure why there's no info and only a 20% rating...

Any thoughts??

Note that the crossed out rate is an average price of hotels of this star rating in the zone for your dates, NOT necessarily the rate of the hotel currently being offered.

What is the actual nite of this stay?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Unfortunately, with no amenities it's difficult to begin to narrow down what this may be. In terms of 20% approval though, that's definitely pretty terrible and not something I'd recommend - so 80% of Hot.wire users who paid a discounted or significantly discounted rate didn't like the property. 

Please keep us updated with what you decide and let us know if you have additional questions.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

There are 31 reviews for this property and all of the criteria that HOTWIRE asks previous guests to rate are not that good (location is 3 out of 5... but all other items are 2 or 2.5)

For just about the same price, i would look at this 2.5* Austin South-Airport hotel (confirm your dates on the landing page) thru PRICELINE EXPRESS for $89/nite. This offer shows amenities of Airport Shuttle, Free Breakfast, Free Internet, Free Parking, Business Center, Fitness Center, but more importantly it also has an 8.0+ user review rating by previous PRICELINE guests, which is pretty good (and certainly much better then the reviews of the HOTWIRE offer)... best guess for this one would be the Comfort Suites Austin Airport.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 7 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]