Priceline Hotel: 4* Los Angeles (Downtown) The Westin Bonaventure Hotel and Suites

madss
By madss,
in

Hi Better Bidding,

I think I should apologize before I get started in case I do this incorrectly.  I have read the FAQ's and the Getting Started Thread, please bare with me.  I am flying a friend out to Los Angeles, the dates I need a hotel are September 22nd checking out September 28th, so five nights.  I was hoping I could get the Millenium Bitlmore for around 135, but because Priceline has several 3.5 start hotels in the area with similar amenities, and Hotwire doesnt seem to have anything that matches the Millenium, I think I'll probably have to settle for getting a good deal at a different hotel , (could you take a look and see if you see anything that looks like the Biltmore?)  I know that its a little fool hardy to try and get a specific hotel, but you can't blame a girl for trying.

Priceline has a four star in Downtown for $138 as a PRICELINE EXPRESS deal.  Any idea what that might be, The Sheraton?  Hot.Wire has a four star hotel for $140, but it has free internet so that isn't the Biltmore.  Maybe The Standard?

Any help would be super appreciated! 

Madss

Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

You really have to have some flexibility when it comes to which hotel you may get as both PRICELINE EXPRESS and HOTWIRE only have a limited amount of options per star rating and zone for each set of dates.

For help with the PRICELINE EXPRESS and HOTWIRE offers above, please provide the full list of amenities that each shows to be associated with the hotel offered (including any accessible amenities).

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

I will have to take what hotel I can get.  But I would like to try and figure out what is available if I can. 

The first option on Hotwire Easy View is listed for 138 a night, has four stars and is in Downtown Los Angeles, and has these amenities:

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking

The second Hotwire Easy View option is 148 per night, is in Downtown Los Angeles and has four stars.  the amenities are:

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Condo, Boutique hotel, Indoor pool(s), Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Spa services, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom

There is an option on Hotwire (not easy view) that is 131 per night, is in downtown Los Angeles and has four and a half stars.  The listed amenities are:

Pet Friendly, Smoke-Free rooms, Fitness Center, Pools, Restaurants, Business Center, Internet Access.

There is also on Hotwire (not Easy View) a four star hotel in downtown Los Angeles, 154 per night, with these amenities (and recommended by 45%)

Free Internet, Condo, Boutique Hotel, Indoor Pools, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, Self-service Laundry.

Priceline Express has the following:

A four star hotel in downtown Los Angeles for 132 per night with the following amenities listed,

Business Center, Restaurant, Indoor or outdoor Pool, Fitness Center

And a second price line express option is a three and a half star hotel, in Downtown Los Angeles, for 118 per night with the following amenities lsited.

Business Center, Restaurant, Free Internet, Fitness Center.

Do you have any ideas on which hotels these might be?  I'm guesing the priceline express four star is The Sheraton.

Thank you!

Madeleine

I'm seeing on Hot.wire (you may see slightly different prices)

4.5* Downtown $138 Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Smoke Free, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Blind Accessible, Deaf Accessible, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Handicapped Parking, Roll-in Shower, Pet Friendly

-- Likely Westin Bonaventure

4.5* Downtown $171

Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Spa, Deaf Accessible, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Handicapped Parking, Roll-in Shower, Pet Friendly

-- Likely Omni

4* Downtown $150

Condo, Boutique, Restaurant, Pool, Indoor Pool, Fitness, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Laundry, Spa, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Wheelchair Accessible

-- Not yet ID'd/reported.

4* Downtown $148

Boutique, Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Smoke Free, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Deaf Accessible, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Handicapped Parking, Roll-in Shower

-- Possible match for the LA Hotel

4* Downtown $140

Restaurant, Fitness, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Blind Accessible, Deaf Accessible, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Handicapped Parking

-- Possible D'tree.

PRICELINE EXPRESS

4* Downtown

-- Guess would be Westin

3.5* Downtown

-- The Sheraton would be a maybe in this case.

Please keep us updated on what you decide.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please let us know when you are ready to make a purchase, as the hotels we ID via the research process today could certainly be different (may be different hotels and prices in general may move lower or higher) two weeks from now.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

• 3 weeks later...

I was hoping there might be more options as my dates approach but that doesnt seem to be the case so I need to make a purchase shortly.  What do you think a four star hotel in downtown los angeles, on PRICELINE EXPRESS, 132 a night and listed amenitites are

Business Center

Restaurant

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Fitness Center

likely the westin or the standard?

thank you again

Madeleine

Business Center

Restaurant

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Fitness Center

I'm seeing a 4* Downtown property with this amenity set but priced at $138/nite (still searching 9/22-9/28??)... if this is what you're seeing The Westin Bonaventure Hotel and Suites would be my best guess for this one.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

HI, sorry I didn't respond earlier, I forgot I'd set up a new email address for this account.  Still haven't bought anything yet.  PRICELINE EXPRESS still showing a four star with those above amenities for 133. 

HOTWIRE EASY VIEW shows a four start for 141 with these amenities:

Boutique hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

also on Hotwire Easy view is a four start for 146 a night with these amenities:

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking

I keep hoping the Millenium Biltmore is going to show up but seems its not going to, so I'll have to bite the bullet and buy something for the 24th thru the 28th.

Do you guys think the boutiaue hotel for $141 is The Standard?

Thanks!

Madeleine

HOTWIRE EASY VIEW shows a four start for 141 with these amenities:

Boutique hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

My guess for this one would be the The L.A. Hotel Downtown

...so I'll have to bite the bullet and buy something for the 24th thru the 28th.

Your original dates for this trip were 9/22-9/28... have your dates changed OR have you booked something else for 9/22-9/24?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]