Hotwire Chicago, IL

SMaggs5
By SMaggs5,
in

I am looking for a reasonably priced hotel in the Chicago-Magnificentt Mile area for the dates of October 1-6. 1 room, 3 adults. Hotwire is offering a 3.5 star hotel in Chicago, IL Magnificent Mile North-Water Tower are hotel for 178/night. Says that it typically costs 294/night. It is recommended by 90% of guests.

Amenities listed:

   Business center
   Fitness center-Guests have access to exercise equipment; an additional charge may apply.
   Internet access
   Pool(s)
   Restaurant(s)

Can you help me determine which hotel this might be?

Thanks!

Welcome to Betterbidding.

Don't look at the "retail price" shown by Hot.wire. It is not Hot.wire giving you a clue as to the underlying hotel, it is an average of comparable hotels for your dates in the same area.

The Hilton Suites and Doubletree Mag Mile have been seen with this amenity set previously, but I'd lean towards the latter as being more likely.

Please keep us updated with what you decide and let us know if you have additional questions.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]