Hotwire Hotel: Help ID 3.5* Mt. Laurel(Philadelphia area)

jeremyp969
By jeremyp969,
in

If you click on the listing, then click "book now", then "see all amenities", do you see:

Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Smoke Free, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Laundry, Free Parking, Blind Accessible, Deaf Accessible, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Handicapped Parking, Roll-in Shower

If so, this listing hasn't been ID'd/reported to the board, but a guess would be that the Hotel ML has been upgraded w/ a slightly different amenity set.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thanks for the reply, I think I see all those and a couple more:

Free parking
    Free Internet
    Smoke-free rooms
    Fitness center
    Pool(s)
    Restaurant(s)
    Business center
    Self-service laundry
    Internet access
    Accessible for visually impaired
    Accessible for hearing impaired
    Accessible path of travel
    In-room accessibility
    Accessible bathroom
    Accessible parking
    Roll-in shower

Thanks for the reply, I think I see all those and a couple more:

Free parking

Free Internet

Smoke-free rooms

Fitness center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business center

Self-service laundry

Internet access

Accessible for visually impaired

Accessible for hearing impaired

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Accessible parking

Roll-in shower

Same amenities in a different order and with slightly different wording in a few cases.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Yes, it's likely that the ML is re-rated since it's last reported to the board.

Keep us updated on your progress and let us know what you ultimately decide or if we can be of further help.

Yellowdog.

I was looking at ML which is only a 10 minute walk away...

I love to walk places whenever i can, but i've stayed in this area a few times before, and it's not the most conducive area for walking... from the Hotel ML to the Wyndam you would be walking a fairly major stretch of roadway including crossing freeway on/off ramps. This is not an area i would recommend walking (especially at nite and after a few cocktails)... spend the $10 or so on a taxi for the short trip.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or enter the address of the Wyndham int to search box at our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com to see what else may be offered immediately nearby.

Let us know what you decide or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the tip, I took a look at google maps with satellite and it doesn't look like a very pleasant walk, like you said.  I'm now thinking about the La Quinta Inn and Suites, which seems to be an easier walk.  I think I have it on HOTWIRE.  Here's what I found:

3* $63 a night, 90% recommended

Free parking

Free breakfast

Free Internet

Pet friendly

Fitness center

Business center

Internet access

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Accessible parking

Do you guys agree? That's the La Quinta?

I'm seeing a 3* in the Mt Laurel zone, but for $75, with: Fitness, Complimentary Breakfast, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Free Parking, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Handicapped Parking, Pet Friendly

-- this listing hasn't been ID'd, but the La Quinta with a slightly different amenity set would be a guess.

Please keep us updated with what you decide and let us know if you have additional questions.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]