Priceline Hotel: Miami Beach 10/02 - 10/04

Leandro Marinho
By Leandro Marinho,
in

As suggested, opening a new topic for my stay in Miami. I had great help with my hotel in Orlando, and I would like some help finding a hotel in Miami also.

All the times I've been to Miami, I have stayed in downtown. This time, I want to stay on Miami Beach. The nearest to the beach, the better.

What do you think would be a good area to stay, with a comfortable hotel 3.5* or better, in the price range of $130-140 or less. Considering no resort fees.

Looking forward again for the great help from everyone on the forum staff!

This time, I want to stay on Miami Beach. The nearest to the beach, the better.

Please confirm which zones, by PRICELINE (or HOTWIRE) name, would be acceptable in that you'd be willing to stay anywhere within the zone. Are you looking at the South Beach zone(s), Miami Beach zone(s), or both?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

If you're looking for the 'party scene' then South Beach is where you want to be... 'Miami Beach' is still nice but quieter.

To get started...

PRICELINE EXPRESS has this (confirm your dates on the landing page) 3.5 star Ocean Drive hotel for $119/nite. It shows Restaurant, Free Internet, and Business Center amenities and my best guess would be the Winter Haven, Autograph Collection.

HOTWIRE has what appears to be the 3.5* Room Mate Lord Balfour for $157/nite.

Any interest in either of these at these prices?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

South Beach really isn't my scene, and you know what you're looking for better then we do, but i'd have another look at the Room Mate Lord Balfour.

There are a LOT of poorly rated hotels in this area as there are so many independently owned properties that don't have the money, skill set, or resources to keep their properties up-to-date (which is especially difficult given the beachfront location which can cause extra maintenance to be needed on properties).

The Room Mate Lord Balfour gets excellent reviews (4.5/5.0 TA rating), the regular rate for your dates is $250+ per nite so the HOTWIRE rate represents a very good value, and there appears to be many bars, restaurants, and shopping near by (using our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com search this area, find this hotel, then in the info window on the map select the link near the bottom of the page 'SEE NEARBY Restaurants, Coffee, Bars, etc.'... this has a WalkScore of 94 which means there ts a LOT to do nearby within walking distance.

Keep us updated on your progress and whatever you decide to do for this stay or let us know how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...

You can't post links to PRICELINE EXPRESS search results. Please post the the amenities PRICELINE EXPRESS associates with the hotel you're looking at and we'll be happy to have a look at this.

Yellowdog.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]