Priceline Hotel: San Juan Suggestions

NSantora
By NSantora,
in

I'm not currently seeing either of these properties offered thru PRICELINE EXPRESS or thru HOTWIRE... and regular rates for each are just under $300/nite.

Are these the only two hotels you're willing to accept? If not offered thru PRICELINE or HOTWIRE, and rates remain the same, would you pay the $300/nite for one of these properties OR take an alternate property at a lower budget? What is your maximum budget per nite (before taxes/fees) for this trip?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

On 8/17/2015 at 10:32 AM, NSantora said:

Maybe I am checking to soon I saw on the forum for San Juan that these hotels are possibilities.

These hotels have been won previously thru both PRICELINE and HOTWIRE, so they are possibilities, but when bidding on PRICELINE there is no way to bid on a specific hotel (previous users who won these were willing to accept any hotel in the zone at the star rating (or higher) that they bid).

With HOTWIRE and PRICELINE EXPRESS you can take a guess as to the hotel that is being offered based upon the amenities and any other clues that are shown, but typically only one or two hotels are offered at each star level per zone, and there is no way to get the specific hotel(s) that you want to be offered for your dates. I did look at these services and currently neither of the hotels above are being offered for your dates.

What i believe to be the Condado Plaza Hilton is currently offered for $157/nite thru PRICELINE EXPRESS... would you want to move forward with this at this time?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 years later...

When closing your threads please indicate what you did do for the trip... not just what you didn't do, as this information can help others who may be having difficulty finding a hotel room in the area for their own trips.

On 8/17/2015 at 1:09 PM, thereuare said:

It would be appreciated if you used our requested sister site for your regular rate purchases as it helps keep this site a free resource for everyone.

Hope you had a good trip.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]