Hotwire Hotel: Need Help With Regina Please

Rass2008
By Rass2008,
in

Heading to Regina Sept 3 for 4 nights. Hoping to be able to win a hotel on HOTWIRE or even bid on Price.Line. 

I am struggling to try to determine which hotel is which in Regina, I am particularly confused by this one:

Hotwire 2.5 Star

80% recommended

Free Breakfast/Pet Friendly/Smoke Free Rooms

$77 CAD per night

Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated :)

If you click on the listing, do you also see "in-room accessibility?"

Unfortunately, this listing has not yet been ID'd/reported. The Comfort Inn upgraded since it was last reported would be a guess, but definitely not certain and this may be something not yet reported to the board.

Please keep us updated with what you decide and let us know if you have additional questions.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you click thru a few extra links.

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities (including any accessible amenities) then what you have listed above? Using this method, below is the full list of amenities i'm seeing for the 3 star hotel in this zone when searching for your dates:

Free Parking

Free Internet

Pet Friendly

Fitness

Restaurant

Business

Laundry

Hi-Speed Internet

... if this is what you're seeing, my guess for this one would be the Executive Royal Hotel Regina

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

You can also try our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com to see if there is anything offered within your budget with both a Pool and Breakfast... the interface there makes it easy to see which hotels are near your desired location and how much more/less it would cost to go up/down in star rating or to stay closer/further from your ideal location.

Keep us updated on your progress and let us know if we can be of further help along the way.

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Then i assume the 2.5* HOTWIRE offer is not really a consideration at this point in time.

As researching hotels can be a time consuming process, and we try to reply to all requests for help in a timely manner, please only ask for hotels that are likely candidates and ready for purchase at the current time. If it gets closer to your stay and you decide to forgo the pool requirement, and this property is still offered, then we will be happy to have a look and research it... but if you're still holding out hope for a hotel with a Pool, then there is little point in researching this property at this time at it may not even be offered (or the price may be very different) once you're ready to consider something without a pool.

Any interest in this 3 star Regina hotel on PRICELINE EXPRESS for $76/nite with:

Business Center

Restaurant

Free Breakfast

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Fitness Center

... my best guess here would be the Travelodge Hotel Regina, which as per above meets your requirements of both a Pool and Free Breakfast

Does this PRICELINE EXPRESS offer work for your needs?

For the 2.5* HOTWIRE Regina with:

Free Parking

Complimentary Breakfast

Free Internet

Pet Friendly

Hi-Speed Internet

Room Accessible

Handicapped Parking

... my guess would be the Super 8 Regina

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

I'm still trying to get a room for the weekend and I've found this now, any ideas?

3* - 95% recommended - $73/night

Free parking

Free internet

Free breakfast

Fitness centre

Restaurant

Business centre

I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you click thru a few extra links.

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities (including any accessible amenities) then what you have listed above? Using this method, below is the full list of amenities i'm seeing for the 3 star hotel in this zone when searching for your dates:

Free Parking

Complimentary Breakfast

Free Internet

Fitness

Restaurant

Business

Hi-Speed Internet

Travel Accessible

... if this is what you're seeing, the Travelodge Hotel and Conference Centre Regina would be my best guess for this one.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

• 2 months later...

Thank you for closing this thread with your decision.

...couldn't guarantee the facilities we needed for the kids...

In the future please let us know what your needs are for a given stay (if you have any amenity requirements for the kids or anyone else in your group) and we will be in a better position to help you find something that meets your needs.

Hope you enjoyed your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]