Hotwire Hotel: 3* Memphis (East) La Quinta Inn and Suites Memphis Primacy Parkway

jfl
By jfl,
in

Used PRICELINE to start, but lost the bidding after going up to $68 for a 3.5* so went to HOTWIRE.

It happened again that I won a hotel I had blocked on Hotwire.

La Quinta Inn & Suites Memphis Primacy Parkway
1236 Primacy Parkway, Memphis, TN 38119

I called Hotwire Express and got the charge refunded (2 business days) plus my $25 Hotbucks from 7/30/15 reinstated. The representative was very nice and suggested I always log into my account (I did) and shut down my computer when I'm done (don't do that). They saw me accessing the site on a mobile device. I'm using a laptop with Wi-Fi, so maybe that's mobile. I booked a different hotel, but now I'm wary of booking on Hotwire in East Memphis.

Hotel Amenities

Free parking
Free breakfast
Free Internet
Pet friendly
Fitness center
Pool(s)
Self-service laundry
Internet access
Accessibility
Accessible bathroom
Accessible parking

Thanks for the most recent report... but sorry to see you keep getting awarded this property that is supposed to be blocked on your account. Hopefully they will sort out whatever internal technical issues they are having in this regard, but in the meantime i would try to plan your purchases at least a day or two in advance so that if you do have any issues there is time to reach out to HOTWIRE and get them corrected.

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]