Hotwire Hotel: 3* San Francisco (Van Ness/Lombard Corridor-Pacific Heights) La Quinta

cperry
By cperry,
in

I started a new thread because I found the previous one a bit confusing to get through. (thereuare, please feel free to merge this post if you want)

Today I got the La Quinta at the $60 rate for 1 night June 3, but with the following amenities:

Breakfast, Fitness, Internet, Business, Laundry

(even though apparently Breakfast & Laundry were not there as of brent's HOTWIRE post 4 days ago, but were on the list previously)

Thank you for sharing your results, we have updated the hotel list to show both sets of amenties.

We actually prefer you start a NEW TOPIC for your results rather than reply to an existing thread for the same hotel. If you had replied to the thread above i would have seprated it anyway. Using this format allows users to see each win which are for different dates, as well as gives a general idea of which hotels come up more often just by scanning the topic titles.

Thanks again for the post and enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]