Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Kansas City (North - Worlds of Fun) Fairfield Inn and Suites Marriott Kansas City North Worlds of Fun

koala
By koala,
in

HW listed the regular rate as $107 on Monday. I found the Fairfield was $107 regular rate.

The next day it said the regular rate on HW was $114. I looked up the Fairfield again and sure enough, it also went up.

I got the one I thought I would.

It was 100% recommended with review Categories all at 4.5

Amenities shown were:

Business Center, Free Internet, Free Breakfast, Free Parking, Indoor pool, Pool(s), and Self-service laundry.

In "my account" after booking Internet Access was added.

Thank you for sharing your result with the board.

Also thank you for the addition for this new property to the BetterBidding Hotwire Hotel List

HW listed the regular rate as $107 on Monday. I found the Fairfield was $107 regular rate.

I would call this "the luck of the draw" :)  Please note that the crossed out rate is an average price of hotels of this star rating in the zone for your dates, NOT necessarily the rate of the hotel currently being offered. And this rate shouldn't be used as an ID factor. So this is nothing you should use in the future to ID hotels.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Yellowdog.

Without a listing in BB  I was just looking for some clues. Since it is just an overnight stop, the specific hotel was not important.

The HW recommendations and the ratings were the deciding factors. It is a HW weekend special. The same listing for Monday had a price of $97.

The regular prices are not different on the weekend.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]