Priceline Hotel: 4* Midtown East Area /Express (9/14-16)

Green apple
By Green apple,
in

1)  4* Midtown West
Amenities include pets allowed, restaurant, business center, and free internet. 
Rating of 7+
Bed choice available
221/night at 18% off

2) 4* Midtown East
Amenities include restaurant, business center, and fitness.
Rating of 7+
Bed choice available
256/night at 26% off

3) 4 and 1/2* Midtown East
Amenities include pets allowed, business center, and fitness.
Rating of 8+
Bed choice available
263/night at 20% off

Any clue as to which hotel?
Thanks in advance, and I will of course bid through the link!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

1)  4* Midtown West

Best guess would be The Mansfield Hotel.

2) 4* Midtown East

Best guess would be W New York Hotel

3) 4.5* Midtown East

Best guess would be Waldorf Astoria New York.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases. 

Keep us updated on your progress and let us know what you ultimately decide or if we can be of further help.

Yellowdog.

• 4 weeks later...

These dates are a subset of the dates of your previous Priceline NYC thread... have you changed your dates of travel OR have you found something else for the original first two nites of this trip?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread. Once you win a hotel, use the 'ADD REPLY and REPORT WIN' button on the lower right corner of the page to edit the topic title to reflect your win and to provide the details of your purchase. This helps keep the board better organized by reducing the number of unresolved threads that don't have any follow-up or conclusion.

I can't get the same PRICELINE EXPRESS hotel to appear on my search. Can you please run a new search and confirm that you still can see this hotel on your search. Please also include the price for the hotel you look at.

Yellowdog.

4* Midtown East Area /Express  (9/14-16)

Amenities:

Fitness center

Restaurant

Business centre

It has a guest rating of 7+

Best guess for this one would be the One Un New York (although i'm not seeing any room choice when searching for your dates)

I also see other 4* hotels that are priced less then this one... what is it that you're looking for in a hotel for this trip and what is your maximum budget per nite (before fees/taxes)?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]