Hotwire Hotel: 3* Memphis (East) La Quinta Inn and Suites Memphis Primacy Parkway

jfl
By jfl,
in

Used HOTWIRE link to start

La Quinta Inn & Suites Memphis Primacy Parkway

1236 Primacy Parkway, Memphis, TN 38119

This hotel was blocked by me at Hotwire Express a few months ago, but was unblocked for who knows why. Last week, Hotwire gave me a $25 Hotbucks credit for a future reservation.

Today (7/29/2015), I got the same hotel again! Called them and they cancelled the res and put the Hotbucks back. They said 72 hours for the credit card credit to take affect. Customer service was quick to answer.

Ended up using PRICELINE link and will use HOTWIRE link later.

Sorry to see you received a hotel that you had previously blocked, but glad to see HOTWIRE took care of it quickly.

Can you please add a reply to this thread confirming the date of this purchase (as you made the purchase yesterday but the topic title reflects dates earlier in the month) and with the amenities HOTWIRE shows for this property when viewing your purchase history using the MY ACCOUNT link on the top right of their home page.

Thank you for sharing your results and using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

Can you change the date to 7/30-7/31?

Hotel Amenities

Free parking

Free breakfast

Free Internet

Pet friendly

Fitness center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Self-service laundry

Internet access

Accessible bathroom

Accessible parking

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]