Priceline Hotel: 2* Grand Forks Quality Inn - Columbia Mall

RT53
By RT53,
in

Haven't had any success with NYOP for a 2.5 star hotel in Grand Forks ND so I thought I'd look at the PRICELINE EXPRESS. I'd like some help in identifying this hotel:

2 stars

Guest rating 8+

Free parking, indoor or outdoor pool, free internet, free breakfast

$85 CAD per night

Looking to check-in on Friday Sept 25th and checking out either the 26th or the 27th.(price remains the same for either option)

Mentions that this deal saves 40% or more compared to similar hotels - I'm not sure exactly what that means. Does it mean I'm saving at least 40% on that specific hotel's posted price or does it just mean that I'm potentially saving upwards of 40% when compared to other 2 star properties in Grand Forks? Reason why I'm asking is that there's some pretty grungy 2 star hotels in Grand Forks and I'd obviously like to avoid those.

Thanks!

This listing has not yet been ID'd/reported to the board, but I'll guess that the Quality Inn Columbia Mall would be a possibility in this case.

Please keep us updated with what you decide and let us know if you have additional questions.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

That 8+ rating suggests it is one of the better 2*s.  Besides AaronJB's educated guess of the Quality Inn, the other two hotels members have received via Priceline bidding (Red Roof and Travelodge) both have much lower ratings.

That 40% savings rate is something like your second thought.  A comparison with a number of 2* properties.  

Romelle

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you're pleased with the results and this will work well for your needs.

Can you please add a reply to this thread confirming which date you purchased, and the room rate per nite, so we can add this information to the topic title and enable your win to appear in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins and in our Priceline Maps.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]