Priceline Hotel: 4* NYC (MTW) New York Hilton Times Square

Shea77
By Shea77,
in

Priceline Win (via SavingsBarn.com)

Bid $100. MTS 4* - Rejected

Added MTW and MTE, Rejected

Bid $105. - Accepted MTW - Hilton Times Square

The Hilton Website has this room for $249. so I am very happy!

I am checking into a hotel tomorrow in New York. We used my husband's name and credit card to book on Priceline, but I am checking in at 3 and he doesn't leave his office until 5. Can I check in using my name and credit card with a copy of the reservation confirmation? We have the same last name and address. Does anyone know?

Thanks!

Technically, "no", you can't. In reality, you probably won't have a problem. If the check-in clerk is a 'stickler' they could make you wait unti your husband arrives.

What i suggest is have your husband call the hotel (today) and ask them to "add my wife's name to the reservation" (use that verbage) "as she will be arriving before me". If the clerk states that this is a priceline reservation and they can't make any edits or changes, then ask that a "note" or "comment" be added to the reservation that my wife, Mrs. (your name here), will be arriving first and to allow her to check in".

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks. My husband never bothered to call but I risked it and was successful. I gave them my husband's name upon check in - then she asked for a credit card for room charges and I was all set.

On a side-note, the credit card I gave them was my Visa/Debit card too from my checking account. They put a $100. hold on the card which is normal, but 3 days after check out it was still held. I called my bank and they had to call them to ask for them to send a receipt or take the hold off. A few hours later the $100. was back in my account.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]