Hotwire Hotel: 3* Dallas (Love Field DAL - Market Center) Park Inn by Radisson Dallas Love Field

Memphis_Guy
By Memphis_Guy,
in

Any thoughts on which property this could be? 3* property in the (Love Field DAL - Market Center) area availalbe 9/2 - 9/5  for $48/night. Hot.wire claims the hotel is normally $108 per night. The amenities listed are:

Airport shuttle
  Business center
  Fitness center
  Free Internet
  Free parking
  Pet friendly
  Pool(s)
  Restaurant(s)
  Self-service laundry

If you click on the listing, then click "book now", then click "see all amenities", do you see:

Shuttle, Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Laundry, Golf, Free Parking, Blind Accessible, Deaf Accessible, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Handicapped Parking, Roll-in Shower, Pet Friendly

If so, this listing has not yet been ID'd/reported to the board, but a guess would be that the Park Inn has been upgraded to 3*.

Hot.wire's "retail price" is not the price of the underlying hotel, its an average of rates at "comparable properties" in the area for your dates.

Please keep us updated on what you decide and let us know if you have additional questions.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

This is the expanded list:

Free parking, Free Internet, Pet friendly, Airport shuttle, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

You may be right. It's very close to being the same list. Maybe the wording of some of the amenities is different.

Can you move topic to the Texas Hotwire thread? As you can see, I misposted this on the Texas Priceline thread.

And you are correct. Park Inn. With LOADS of horrible recent reviews on TripAdvisor. Wow. I guess I win?

I won this (if you could call it winning) using the BiddingHelper.com, which is an AWESOME tool.

The Park Inn has several recent really awful reviews on TripAdvisor. Can't wait to find out for myself if it is as nasty as some recent guests say it is. Yay for me! LOL.

Looks like the Park Inn has been upgraded to 3 stars, so an admin could update that information on the Hotwire list for Texas.

Sorry to see you're disappointed in the outcome for this one.

Since you do have some time you can try writing HOTWIRE and 'challenge' the star rating on this one and show them the TA reviews, they can sometimes be understanding if you're looking to try to get out of this one and purchase a different property.

Thank you for using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase and sharing your win, helping us update the Hotwire Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay... hope you find it better than some of the previous guests.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]