Priceline Hotel: 3* Asheville (Asheville East - Tunnel Road) Holiday Inn Hotel And Suites Asheville - Downtown

rolanano
By rolanano,
in

The Crowne Plaza would indeed be my best guess for this PRICELINE EXPRESS offer.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I'm not currently seeing any 3.5* Historic Village property offered on PRICELINE EXPRESS when searching for your dates.

...and please include in your posts the amenities associated with the hotel offered.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

With your check-in date tomorrow... what have you ultimately decided for this stay? Do you have a back-up plan?

Seeing a PRICELINE EXPRESS Deal was available at $142 in the area, and having offered really lowball bids the day before, I thought I could win just under the $142.

Started at $129, Downtown, then went to $131(adding #9, Candler).

Really happy with result.  I hope the experience is just as good.

Thanks for being here, Betterbidding.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you found something that works well for your needs and that you're pleased with the outcome (even if you had to cut your trip short by one day)

To confirm, did you bid the:

Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites Asheville - Downtown

42 Tunnel Road

Asheville, NC

... as this property appears to be in the Asheville East - Tunnel Road. Did you include this zone in your bidding too OR do i have the zone wrong? What does PRICELINE list as the zone if you look at your confirmation page, under the hotel name but above the hotel address?

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Priceline list/names as Downtown, even though it is on Tunnel Rd. 

To confirm, I bid on #10 zone(Downtown), $129, then added zone 9(Candler, which only has a 1* hotel) and won with a $131 bid.

And looking on their zone maps, it falls on the top-left border of the #4 zone, East/Tunnel Rd.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]