Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Basking Ridge Courtyard

biddingforhotel
By biddingforhotel,
in

Thanks for the info.

On the other hand, you may not know there are so many nice restaurants just around Basking Ridge NJ area since it is one of the wealthiest town in New Jersey.

If you know, you have many nice restaurants in Basking Ridge, some right next to this wonderful Courtyard, some along the road to Rt 22. and of course a few more miles you hit luxury Bridgewater Commons and along the route, you just cannot miss all the great restaurants; they are great! see the full parking lots...

The key is drive South and West from this hotel, not North and East, or you will end up agree with that so-called travel expert's claim ...

No good restaurants around? Then, where would all these millionaires go to eat?

Btw, not all courtyards are the same, given the fact we have visit several hundreds couryard, funny? I use stayed at hotel over 150 nights a year, and I had a habit, bad or good, to check out all good hotels around town. Yes, I always ask the front desk to see two rooms, one regular and one suite.

I just have to tell you this courtyard is a great one, especially, $37, deterministic, no need to guess, and always gives me King size bed, which always has sofabed. Even better, the ground floor units has 14 foot ceiling ... Why this is good Courtyard, very simple, it is located at Basking Ridge which is a very wealthy town.

The only thing you can wish is that several other wonderful hotels are not yet in PL list...

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]