Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Portland (Downtown Portland City Center - South Waterfront District) Hilton Portland And Executive Tower

karloe
By karloe,
in

Hi!
This is my first time bidding using priceline and I'm seeking your help:)

Could you please help  me identify following hotels:

Downtown Portland - City Center - South Waterfront District Area Hotel
Guest Rating: 8+
Save 36% or more+
$156/night

3.5*

Amenities: pets allowed, business center

Guest Rating: 7+
Bed choice available
Save 16% or more+
$222/night
Includes free Internet

4*

amenities: pets, business center, restaurant ,free internet, fitness center

Guest Rating: 8+
Save 22% or more+
$202/night

Includes free Internet

3*

amenities: pets, business center,free internet, fitness center

I appreciate your help!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Best guess/comments for each:

3.5* Downtown Portland - City Center - South Waterfront District Area Hotel

--> not seeing this property on a current search for your dates, are you still seeing this one on your own search?

4* Downtown Portland - City Center - South Waterfront District Area Hotel

--> The Benson Hotel a Coast Hotel

3* Downtown Portland - City Center - South Waterfront District Area Hotel

--> Courtyard by Marriott Portland City Center

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

For the most part the offers are the same for everyone, occasionally the results will be slightly different from one user to another ... but i'm not seeing this one offered when searching for your one nite stay above. The 3.5* i'm seeing in this zone for your dates is priced at $229 (and has more amenities then just the two above)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide for this stay or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I did the search again and this time the 3.5* was still displaying, but for slightly less... 148$.

I looked for 3.5* hotels on PRICELINE and the only one which didn't have fitness gym listed in amenities was Hotel Rose.

I was fine with that one, so I booked it through PRICELINE EXPRESS deal but it turned out to be... Hilton Portland & Executive Tower  :)

I'm even more happy with this choice.

The only thing which I'm concerned about is that this hotel has fitness gym and on the confirmation page, it lists it as well...

Do you think they purposefully hide some of the amenities on express deal to confuse people and make it harder to "identify" hotel?

Seems to me like that's the case but I'm new to it.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see the offer was still available and that you're pleased with the outcome.

Hotels need to have all the amenities listed, but don't need to list all the amenities they have. ;) The most common example i give when asked this question is that just about all hotels these days (at least in the US) offer high-speed internet access, yet you will still find some hotels on PRICELINE EXPRESS and HOTWIRE that don't list this as an amenity.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us add the amenity set for this property to the Priceline Hotel List.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

If you need help bidding for an upcoming trip feel free to start a NEW TOPIC with the details of your stay (city, acceptable zones, desired star rating, budget, and dates of your stay (and anything else we may need to know to assist)) and we'll advise accordingly.

Thanks for the compliments on BetterBidding! :)

Enjoy your upcoming stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]