Hotwire Hotel: 4* DC (Capitol Hill - National Mall) Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill

bshunter
By bshunter,
in

Hello,

Am looking for a hotel room in DC for 3 nights in the late July - mid August 2015 timeframe.  2 adults, 2 children with an indoor pool.  Prefer near the white house area or capitol hill; walking distance to the national mall area.

Am seeing a 4 star hotel Capitol Hill - National Mall Area for $97 per night from August 1, 2015 - August 4, 2015

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Indoor pool(s), Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Washington (and vicinity), District of Columbia, United States of America, 1 rooms, 2 adults, 2 children, Aug 01 - Aug 04

Any best guess as to what this hotel is?  Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill?

Thanks.

in general from July 24 - August 15.  Thinking 3 nights in DC, but even that isn't a firm necessity.

We would be happy to help you but the ID process is very time consuming and the hotels/prices offered now may not be the ones available once you're ready to commit.

So please get back to us when your plans are firm and we'll have a look at this :)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Yellowdog.

If I knew for sure that the August 1-4 hotel that I pasted in here was the Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill, I would book it.  In fact, I was about to book last night, but then when I looked at the map of the "Capitol Hill - National Mall area" on Hotwire, I got nervous because when I saw the map for the area, it extended farther South than I was comfortable with.  That was the impetus of my initial post on here.  So if you tell me it is indeed the Hyatt Regency (or other hotel in an area North of the Library Mall), I would book now.  I promise.   :)

Based on the wealth of information on your site that I looked at after my initial post, I decided to go ahead and try this.  Sure enough it was the Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill.  Awesome.  I used your HOTWIRE link.  Thank you so much for the service you provide with this website.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]