Priceline Hotel: 4* Seattle (Downtown - Pike Place - Retail District - Convention Center) Hotel Vintage, a Kimpton Hotel

cathydebbie
By cathydebbie,
in

Seattle 4*

Downtown-Pike Place-Retail District-Convention Center

Guest Score 8+

Pet Friendly

Business Center

Restaurant

Gym/Spa

Offers a choice of rooms for stay 7/25-7/26:

--1 Queen Bed - City View - Free Wifi $291

--1 King Bed - City View - Free Wifi $306

--1 King Bed + 1 Queen Sofabed - Free Wifi $327

--1 King Bed + 1 Queen Sofabed $364

Regular site offers no room choice and $291 price. (Is there a way to make it give a room choice?!)

It looks to me like this might be the Kimpton's Vintage. What do you think?

We'll be two adults and a child or two...Think it would be safe to get the $327 choice and ask the hotel to let us have the kids in room with us, or should I get two $306 rooms and split up?

Many thanks!

I'm not seeing this offer when searching for your dates... i'm currently seeing a 4* hotel in this zone with:

Business Center

Restaurant

Free Internet

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Fitness Center

... are you still seeing the one above?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for your help. That original deal is gone for me now, too. Here's what I do get, though:

7/25-7/26

4 Star Hotel in Downtown - Pike Place - Retail District - Convention Center Area for $320/night

Pets-Business Center-Restaurant-Fitness Center

Guest Rating 8+

No room choices

Best guess?

Also interested in this one:

7/25-7/26

3* Downtown - Seattle Center - Space Needle - Lake Union Area Hotel

Business Center-Free Internet-Fitness Center

Bed Choice: $257 Queen or  $264 King nonsmoking standard

Thank you!

4* 

-- The Renaissance has been seen with this amenity set previously, so that would be my guess.

3* 

-- Unfortunately, this listing has not yet been ID'd/reported to the board.

Please keep us updated with what you decide and let us know if you have additional questions.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

... although not yet reported to the board, my guess for the 3* PRICELINE EXPRESS offer above would be the The Mediterranean Inn.

Let us know whatever you decide for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]