Hotwire Hotel: 3* Virginia Beach Seaside Hotel ID please

shann0nymous
By shann0nymous,
in

Hello, 

Currently looking at a 3-Star Virginia Beach Seaside Hotel, its going for $131, originally priced at $297. Im looking to stay four nights from August 13th- August 17th.

Here's the full list of amenities:

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free Internet, Pet friendly, Indoor pool(s), Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

I am really looking to avoid the Double-Tree because although it is in the Seaside region, it is 8 blocks from the ocean.  Thank you!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

The Doubletree or the Doubletree Hotels Virginia Beach Hotel would be my best guess for this one... unfortunately i don't have any way to exclude the Doubletree from being a possibility for this one.

How about looking at PRICELINE's Virginia Beach Oceanfront zone which is much narrower than HOTWIRE's zone and should ensure you closer proximity to the beach?

What is your maximum budget for this stay? (per nite before fees/taxes)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I'm looking to spend a max of 160 before taxes.

This may difficult given it's peak season in the area.

I am willing to do Priceline but I want a 3.5 star on the water...

If you look at PRICELINE's 'Oceanfront' zone, are you willing to stay anywhere within the shaded boundaries of this zone? If you want a 3.5* why the interest in the 3* above... or might a 3 star be acceptable for this stay?

Using our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com what is the best deal you're able to find at an acceptable 3.5* (or 3 star) property that is on the water? (after your search you can use the star rating filter on the left side of the page to only show 3* and higher rated hotels and then zoom in on the map to see rates for hotels that are on the water)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]